Herschel Infrared is a leading global manufacturer and supplier of Infrared Heaters, with production in Germany, Ireland and the Far East and operations and dealers in over 15 countries.
Herschel is the UK market leader with the most experience in far infrared and the widest range of installations. Herschel’s highly experienced and friendly team can advise on all aspects of infrared heating from domestic through to large commercial projects.
We have the UK’s largest stocks of infrared heaters offering next day delivery on 95% of products. Our heaters are available from all national electrical wholesalers, many regional electrical wholesalers, regional builders merchants and Travis Perkins.
Herschel is the only far infrared supplier to provide training and accreditation for installers and resellers with the UK’s only installer network.
All of Herschel’s employees are passionate about the benefits of far infrared heating and share the Company’s ethos for high levels of customer service.
To pioneer the use of Far Infrared as a comfort heating solution for our customers by:
- constantly striving to develop and produce highly innovative products;
- providing the most comprehensive range of heaters to address the widest range of applications;
- applying and building on our unrivalled expertise & knowhow;
- providing the best support for dealers and customers;
- being the first and only Far Infrared supplier to provide training and ensure our dealers and installers are properly accredited.
- Integrity – we act with the utmost integrity in all our dealings with customers and other stakeholders;
- Passion – we are passionate about Far Infrared and our products;
- Pioneering – we lead the way in Far Infrared innovation and its application;
- Quality – we always seek to provide quality service, advice, support and products;
- Customer focused – we believe that our customers are our business and are always at the forefront of our decision-making;
- Social Responsibility – we fully believe in the environmental and health benefits of using Far Infrared and its ability to heat people in a more cost effective, sustainable and affordable way.