Babcock occupies an industrial unit of 5,000 Sq. ft. for training children in mechanics. The unit had no heating. To install gas or oil would cost in excess of £20,000.
It would also require a license for alteration from the Landlord plus planning and potential dilapidations costs to remove the heating when vacating the unit.
• After a site visit we identified only part of the unit is used for teaching; the remaining area is for storage so it would be pointless to heat these areas.
• Far Infrared Space Heaters were recommended; solely providing heat for the areas they were teaching in resulting in no waste of energy.
• We offered a complete install using our approved electrical installers which took 2 days to fit.
- The heaters have created a warm teaching environment
- Energy costs are effectively managed by only heating the required area
- Quick installation with no planning application requirements.