Innovative & effective space heating
Blake Hall is a restored 17th century barn for use for weddings. The existing heating consisted of 10 1.5 kW quartz heaters; this was under specified and should have had close to 3 times the amount of heaters to actually heat the area. It was ineffective and only created warmth around the heater with no warming of the building. This resulted in a cold floor which was a significant issue for the venue. The aesthetics of the wedding venue are of primary importance and the heaters were thought to be ugly and the lights presented a problem.
• 12 x IR3 Aspect (1.95 kW) and 2 x IR3 (1.2 kW) were fitted
• Panels mounted at 5m from the ground
• A Controls Salus ST620RF programmable thermostat was fitted
• A complete installation service using our staff and approved electrician was used.
- The area felt warm with a comfortable temperature consistently maintained
- Lower consumptions versus other forms of heating for this space
- Mounted discreetly, up high, with no distracting light
- Fully programmable
- Subsequently infrared heating was installed within their accommodation cottages.
“The heaters in the barn are absolutely fantastic. I can not tell you how pleased we are with them. They are working better than we could ever imagine”.