Stylish, innovative & effective space heating
Quayside Restaurant & Bar Ipswich Quayside is a waterfront bar and its owners wanted a heating system that fitted in with its modern interior design and created a warm atmosphere.
The pub is a large space so key requirements were to eliminate draft spots and cold areas with economical running costs.
• The predecessor to the Herschel 3.6 kW Pulsar Infrared Ceiling Heaters was chosen to heat the space.
• Finished in high quality vitreous enamel it compliments the mix of retro, vintage and contemporary light fittings.
- The heaters have created a warm ambience eliminating drafts and cold corners
- Energy costs are effectively managed by timer controls and thermostats
- Heaters suspended from ceiling so no loss of valuable trading floor space
“They fit the bill perfectly. It was always a challenge to heat such a large open space. They are economical & look stylish & trendy. One happy customer described them as outstanding.”