The Aspect XL is an energy-efficient, space heating solution for the commercial market, and is particularly suited for those applications where an aesthetically pleasing comfort heating solution with zero light is preferred. Office reception areas, shops, hotels, churches, restaurants, public halls and anywhere within the public eye.
1300W unit only is available in 120 as well as 230-240 volts. 1950W Unit is 230-240 volts only.
- Silent operation, without fumes – consequently raising no health and safety issues;
- Cheaper installation than oil or gas alternatives – all you require is electric cable;
- No maintenance;
- Zoning so heat is “focused” exactly where you want it;
- No red glow;
- Lower consumption levels.
Click here to download: 1300W Aspect XL2 Data Sheet; 1950W Aspect XL3 Data Sheet.
Click here to download the Installation Manual.
- Up to 30% more efficient than quartz and halogen heaters
- No maintenance
- Long lifetime –solid state technology with no need to replace bulbs
- Stylish looks and cutting edge design with aluminium grill as standard
- Manufactured in Europe to very high quality and European safety standards
- Designed to gently warm people and buildings without fierce heat and almost zero light
- For use indoors or outdoors in covered, sheltered areas with low air / wind movement
- Warm up time < 5 mins
- Convex design increases spread and throw of far infrared heat
- Available in 1300 & 1950 watts
The Herschel Aspect XL must be located in a position to allow proper and efficient use but one that ensures hot parts are not touched accidentally. The recommended installation height of the Aspect XL is 2.3m to 2.5m (90”-98”) from the floor and under no circumstances is it to be installed at less than 1.8m from the floor. In all cases it should be installed at a height where it cannot be touched in operation. Consideration should be given to any temporary or occasional additions such as stages or platforms, and the height should be adjusted accordingly. The Herschel Aspect XL should be firmly and permanently attached to the wall using the bracket supplied, with the heaters angled down at 60 degrees from vertical.
Element: 2 or 3 convex ceramic longwave Infrared emitters (3-10 microns)
Body: High quality extruded and anodised aluminium body
Dimensions 1300W: 550 x 95 x 138mm; 1950W: 800 x 95 x 138mm
Voltage: 120v 60 Hz (1300W unit only); 230V, 50 Hz 1300W & 1950W units.
Warm-up time: <5 minutes
Effective waveband: 3 – 10µm
Weight: 3.4kg (1300W); 4.4kg (1950W)
Warranty: 5 years, excluding Ceramic Elements (12 months).
Protection: IP Rating IPX4
Mounting: Recommended mounting at 2.3-2.5m.
1300 Watts giving a 3-6m2 heated zone outdoors; 6-9m2 heated zone indoors.
1950 Watts giving a 4.5-9m2 heated zone outdoors; 9-12m2 heated zone indoors.
The heater will directly warm people and objects within the Heated Zone (note: air movement may reduce area coverage). Within enclosed areas the thermal mass of the building will also be heated within the entire zone. Dependent upon the property age/type, insulation levels, number of heaters used and running times this will increase the ambient temperatures. For larger commercial projects or where different mounting heights are required we would always recommend Herschel carry out a survey or detailed desktop assessment.
Please note: In areas with air movement/wind the directional Far Infrared spread may reduce by 1/3 to ½. In these areas we recommend mounting at the lowest height and proportionally increasing the number of heaters.
The unit is protected against water ingress (protection level IPX4), however when used outside it must be installed in a covered outdoor area. Always refer to installation instructions.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.